Shorts

Empress Busy Bee

That is a great way to fix plain clothes. I have a bag of hearts, flowers & all kinds of motifs that I make for putting on Caitlin's jeans, shorts & dresses. I looked at it the other day & was suprised at how much I've put in there. I just make them when I'm not doing anything else. I get lots of compliments when I say I made that!

That is a great way to fix plain clothes. I have a bag of hearts, flowers & all kinds of motifs that I make for putting on Caitlin's jeans, shorts & dresses. I looked at it the other day & was suprised at how much I've put in there. I just make them when I'm not doing anything else. I get lots of compliments when I say I made that!

I'm not surprised. Most people don't even think to do this with embellishments they can find already made up on the store. I remember when I was in middle school and high school, my mom used to embellish stuff for me all the time because the premade stuff was so overpriced. She used to sew buttons or zippers all over my shirts (yes I was an 80's child). Once she sewed those ribbon roses and bows on my jeans because a pair I wanted was more than she wanted to pay. I was SURE everyone would think these were homemade, but every single time I wore them, girls would ask me where I bought them, and some even asked how much my mom would charge to make them a pair. Shocking considering it's not like it took any real talent to tack premade roses to a pair of jeans. They told me their moms didn't know how to do that sort of thing.

For you to actually make the embellishments yourself probably impresses people even more.

Archived