Beautiful hooks!

renegade

I was wondering if anyone had tried any of this Ebay seller's hooks? They're really beautiful, and look like they'd be great to work with. (There was one listed yesterday called Miami Hurricanes, and I wish I'd bought it, since I'm a Hurricane, but it isn't listed now, alas!)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjanelbQQhtZ-1

How do you know what size you're buying. I went out there and they beautiful but couldn't tell the size.

How do you know what size you're buying. I went out there and they beautiful but couldn't tell the size.

I just looked at the auction and clicked on a hook. If you scroll down it says she'll customize it to the size you want in Boye. That's really cool. Now if only I could fall in love with thread crochet....

I bought hook from seller woodbyc, it has wood handle and it has little grip system you can change the hooks. S.Bates hooks works perfectly.(I have some Japaneese hooks, they work too)

She is very helpful and nice too

Demet

I totally missed this post because I never really look in this area. I have 2 of the hooks & a hook case. I love the hooks :manyheart the hook case is ok but it needs a flap on it because unless I roll it up my hooks fly out of it when I pick the case up. I would deff recommend the hooks they are so pretty and nice to work with.

Archived