Lone crochet freak in AZ :-)

ibedi

Hi all,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I'm the only person I know who crochets, so it's good to find a community of kindred spirits. :c9

I found this forum during my desperate online search for a pattern for a boppy pillow cover. My pregnant daughter-in-law asked me to make one for her. It's the first time anyone has specifically asked me to make something they really need, and I can't find a pattern! I have never made anything without a pattern and I don't want to fumble this. She's due in a couple of weeks. I thought I could just make a tube and tie the ends (so it would look like a tootsie roll) but the ends come together closely under the baby's chin, I guess. These things weren't around when my "baby" was born 23 years ago!

If anyone knows of a pattern, I'd be deeply, deeply grateful!

Diane in AZ

Hi all,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I'm the only person I know who crochets, so it's good to find a community of kindred spirits. :c9

I found this forum during my desperate online search for a pattern for a boppy pillow cover. My pregnant daughter-in-law asked me to make one for her. It's the first time anyone has specifically asked me to make something they really need, and I can't find a pattern! I have never made anything without a pattern and I don't want to fumble this. She's due in a couple of weeks. I thought I could just make a tube and tie the ends (so it would look like a tootsie roll) but the ends come together closely under the baby's chin, I guess. These things weren't around when my "baby" was born 23 years ago!

If anyone knows of a pattern, I'd be deeply, deeply grateful!

Diane in AZ

Welcome to C'ville, Diane! Sorry, I don't know of a pattern either. Hope you got one in that private message. I know what you mean about feeling alone. I posted a thread about 2 weeks ago looking for crocheters in southwest Michigan area and I have had no, zero, 0, nada responses. I can't believe it! Oh, well!

We are glad to have you here! It's loads and loads of fun!

Archived