bed dolls

diane gladys

wasn't sure where to post this but here goes,does anybody know of barbie bed doll outfits,ihave one i'm working on(when i get it done i'll post it) but i;d like to make some with barbie dolls.i've made the larger bed dolls,the i made,imadeit in to a doll bank..i used a 3 lt.pop bottle and glued the top in the doll body(it was one making a slit in the bottle.i haave posted thebed dolls also one photo is for a candle centrepiece i made just recently http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/diane_gladys/

I've just posted some new ofsomethings icame across the other day while looking in my stash of yaarn.I made these 4or5 years ago but packed them away when we moved to another place They are dish cloth dolls with a curly cake for a hat.I used a role of bathroom tissue to put the spoon in to make them stand up,nowthat i've found them i'llhave to find a place to put them.There,s also 4 more in various stages of being finnished yet,well maybe later when i find the pattern book.Imade about a dozen or so and gave them away as xmas gifts.I also posted the first 2 of my barbie family,more to come later http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/diane_gladys/

Great bed dolls Gladys:applause! They look beautiful! As a side note, I am presently visiting my husband's sister here in Morocco.....his niece saw me checking out your beautiful dolls and she just couldn't believe them:bheart, they do not have anything like them here.......she wants me to make her one for her bed, and she is just so excited :jumpyayabout it!!!!! Who knows but that you have inspired the very first bed doll in Morocco!!!:heehee Did you create these patterns for the very ruffley skirts for those dolls or is it a pattern you need to buy, because I have tried to look for them on line in CPC and found a few bed dolls, but not like yours.......

the pink bebdoll is the pattern that the dishcloth dolls were made and so was the dollybank the others were from a pattern but i can't find the patterns yet the peach and pink one is in CPC beddolls i think

i bought it in a yarn&craft store years ago but i can't find them yet,I've moved a few times sence then If i find it i'll try and get you a copy

Archived