Cupcake fridgeys

Carousel

I made these last night. I have joined the Yahoo group for fridgeys and ornaments and decided to make my own up. I get skeptical calling them originals because they were so easy to make. However they are original in the fact that I created the pattern as I went and have not seen any others like them. I made about 5. 3 of them were a bit larger and one looks more like an ice-cream cone. But these two look like cupcakes. I think. :lol2192236510060039328S200x200Q85.jpg

Hi Carousel I must say that I'm proud to have you over in my crochet fridgies and ornaments exchange group. Thanks for sharing over there too what your talents can do... Great job...

Thanks Everyone! I have never created any thing my self before. I don't mind sharing the pattern. I have never written a pattern before either. But it is very simple so give me a couple of hours today and I'll try and write it down as I make one.

Thanks again.:manyheart

It is very cute. I was thinking it would be cute to make a birthday card with, and make the cupcake fridgie removeable so the recipient can put it on the fridge. Can't wait for the pattern! Michelle

Archived