I love my guy...

OK, so last night by the time we got the girls in bed, I was just about done...my temper was very frayed and I was very quiet...I just wanted to be left alone....and my sweet hubby...he grabs the $10 in his wallet (that was supposed to go into his camera fund), handed it to me, and told me to go to AC Moore to cheer me up!! I told him no, cause that would count against me on my stashbusting score, which made him laugh...so he suggested I go and pick something other than yarn up...so I went, and yes, I bought yarn (I have been looking for this one color of RH Soft Yarn and they finally had it!!), but it was just so nice to go out without a kid hanging on me, to be able to crank up the music in the car and croak along with it (I'm still recovering from a cold and haven't gotten my voice back all the way yet)...I was gone for maybe an hour but when I got home I was feeling much better...

Jessie

We may complain about them :rant and want to pull our hair out :thair at times but then they go and do things like this :flower . It just goes to show you that deep down men are just sweet and caring even if they don't show it all the time:hug

What a great guy!

Mine would never hand over money and turn me loose in a craft store!

You are very lucky!:hook

:manyheart

Aw! :manyheart

Definitely a good'un you got there. Mine wouldn't even NOTICE that I was so stressed out! :lol Although he'd probably do something like that if it were possible and he actually HAD noticed! :lol

I hope you gave him a :hug when you got home.... 'cuz he sure deserved it!

that is so sweet. he sounds like a great guy.

i have a great guy, too. mine wouldn't have done anything yours did, but he has never once said a word about anything i've spent money on. we talk about big purchases and decide together but day to day stuff, my crafts, books (really love books!) or clothes, he never says a word. in 30 years we've never had an argument over money. some other things, but not money.

Yeah, I definately think I'll keep him...and when I got home from my little shopping trip I thanked him for being the way he is...and he really didn't see that he'd done anything special...I pointed out that not all men recognize their mate's stress level, and those who do notice, not all are willing to suggest "retail therapy" (as he called it) to help fix it...

We have an agreement...we each get the same amount of fun money a paycheck to spend however we want to...and when big things need to be considered, we always do that together...though now that I'm doing the stashbusting, I have to figure out what I'm going to get with my fun money so that I don't have it when I drive by the AC Moore LOL!!!

Jessie

:manyheart what a sweetheart.

i just got some free yarn from my mom the other day that she wasnt using. i was on joann.com today and my hubby comes in and sees that im on the computer. i told him that they had free shipping and yarn on sale and without rolling his eyes:rolleyes , saying a comment about me just getting yarn the other day from my mom or anything else of the sort he said and i quote "Grab the credit card and get yourself some." :eek i was sorda shocked.

oh yes, and it is nice to drive in the car with the radio cranked. NO KIDS! NO VEGGIE TALES DOING THE MOO SHOO, NO WHEELS ON THE BUS!

Archived