A future project for me!

I've been wanting to order the pattern for this for awhile, and finally did. They had a BOGO offer on PDF patterns, so I took the plunge. Just some background, I have three retired racing greyhounds, and they are the loves of my life.:manyheart Well, next to my hubby of course! :lol I also have a wonderful friend who is also a "greyhound mommy", and she always keeps my babies for me if I need to be out of town. I have a hard time thinking of gift ideas for her, I like them to be unique and personal. She cross-stitched a greyhound picture for me this past Christmas....so I know she would appreciate this! crochetedgrey.jpg

Just look at the expression on that *real* dog's face! What a hoot! "Hey dude, you need to move...." :lol

It can be made in any color..I am thinking of making it white with red (actually brown) markings, as my Buddy is red and white and she absolutely ADORES Buddy.

buddyleaves.jpg

Isn't that cute??

:lol I just LOVE the look on that dog's face!!!

The real one, that is.

That's too cool for words! A definite must-have for a doggie lover, methinks. :hook

That is amazing, the real one is looking like~If you don't get off my bed, I'm going to knock the stuffing out of you~ I love greyhounds.

Archived