Teddy the Bear

Mom w/a Motif

I finished this little guy today, for the Teddy-A-Long.

th_Picture1400.jpg

(Clickable.)

Close-up of his nose and eye.

th_Picture1395.jpg

I had made two of these when our older two sons were younger. When I was going into the hospital to have their little brother. I made them bears to snuggle with while I was in the hospital... Here the one I made today is next to the one I made four and a half years ago:

th_Picture1393.jpg

I don't know where the other one is. It may be packed away but I thought for sure I just saw it the other day...

Anyway. You can see how much better I've gotten at crocheting toys. :blush

The pattern is Grandma's Scrappy Bear and thanks again to Woolcat for finding the archived link!! :hug

Oh my son named him Teddy, hence the title..

(I am trying to fix that link I don't know why it isn't working...) Here is the page it is on (it's at the bottom) maybe that will work?

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/hum-doll-pattern.html

Tina

I laughed when I read this, because this morning I asked our middle son (the one who owns the ratty looking original...) if he wanted me to make him a new one like his brothers... He said no! He likes this one. :manyheart So, he really must love that bear. It must mean something to him.

They look very loved.

I absolutely love these!

The multi-colors are just so fun and wonderful!

Keep up the beautiful work... and I love seeing toys - and they are definitely appreciated by the lil' ones that receive them!

Archived