STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I have never been "gifted" so much yarn as since I've started this game! :lol I just received 3 skeins of RHSS in the mail (along with a Terry Kimbrough afghan pattern book - mmmmmmmmmm!) from a friend in a swap game. Black, White, soft white - those will be used quickly! :D

So, here's to 6 more points in the hole.. Now I've got teh song "Thirty Days in the Hole"... stuck in my head...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so collecting my points. Yesteday I went to Joanns and got 4 skeins of lustersheen :blush . But I did however finish up a sweater and dress today so that gives me 3 points , only -5 in now. lol Maybe I can break even by the end of the week.

No offense to anyone here, but I don't particularly want to see pics of any unmentionables that you've made..... at least if they're ON you. Now, if they're just sort of laying on a sheet, well, that's OK... I guess...

Almost finished with that ball of Windsor now.. Joining my squares!

No offense to anyone here, but I don't particularly want to see pics of any unmentionables that you've made..... at least if they're ON you. Now, if they're just sort of laying on a sheet, well, that's OK... I guess...

Almost finished with that ball of Windsor now.. Joining my squares!

Hey Krystal....What is a windsor??.....Oh wait is that the yarn color??

I am sooooooooo hopeless.:(

so I stopped....at Spotlight. Oh dear.....:no

I thought I would just look at the yarn, Yarn marked down from $8 a ball to 99cents! I couldn't help myself, I bought 14 balls of the stuff. The sad thing is....I only stopped at 14 because there was no more of that type or colour!:blush

Sad thing is the Stitches and Craft show is on this weekend, and I just know I'll come away with yarn. I'm hoping to anyway. !

:clap you go girl , i no we are not supposed to be buying yarn , but spotlight has evil powers it MAKES you buy yarn!!!!!! :devil :devil :devil

and the stiches and craft show ...are you takeing a suitcase to fit all ya yarn purchases in ?????:lol have a great time, im just jealous coz i carnt go :angry

I need to adjust my score again. You'd think with all the yarn I have, I wouldn't have to buy more. I'm doing some baby stuff to see if a store nearby will accept them, and I didn't have enough blue yarn besides navy blue for boys' things. I bought 2 more skeins yesterday.

I've had to abandon my baby afghan to get these other things finished. I hate putting things aside because I never get back to them, and I'm dying to get that pounder used up.

The good news is, I am almost done with one skein of yarn from my stash I've used to make a girl's romper thing from. I hope to have the above blue yarn used up by the weekend.

:devil :devil

and the stiches and craft show ...are you takeing a suitcase to fit all ya yarn purchases in ?????:lol have a great time, im just jealous coz i carnt go :angry

Why can't you go Clare???? Poor thing. I'll take some photo's for you huh?

I'm lucky, my car has a big boot, it will fit HEAPs of yarn in there on Saturday.

I'm plus twoing to my score, god rid of a whole skein of some pink yarn that I never thought I'd get rid of, yay! Almost have another point for my monster scarf. I have to admit, I've been thinking at night of what I want to "spend" my points on. I better be careful, heehee.

I am not currently participating in the stash busting, but I don't see pictures. Please show and share. I am just drooling to see what people are whipping up.

Why can't you go Clare???? Poor thing. I'll take some photo's for you huh?

quote]

im not working at the moment:( so no $$$$$ my bf was nice enough to give me the money for the ebay purchases, what a sweeie:manyheart

oooo yes take some :photo and share them with everyone :yay

Well I finally got some stashbusting done today! First time this week. I used a light blue for 2 points and a multi-color blue for 1 point by finishing up 2 bereavement blankets. Then I finally finished up my large skein of white, but I had to stop at the store and buy another skein of white. So that makes my total 3 for today. I will be trying to get it down further today.

I have never been "gifted" so much yarn as since I've started this game! :lol I just received 3 skeins of RHSS in the mail (along with a Terry Kimbrough afghan pattern book - mmmmmmmmmm!) from a friend in a swap game. Black, White, soft white - those will be used quickly! :D

So, here's to 6 more points in the hole.. Now I've got teh song "Thirty Days in the Hole"... stuck in my head...

You are soooooooo lucky! I would LOVE to be gifted yarn! (hint, hint :D)

Archived