Light and Lacy stole CAL

Jimmie Lu

That's beautiful Lea. I still haven't started on mine but I may just do one this weekend my Mom wants me to help her get started on a shawl tomorrow so I may just get the yarn to start mine too.

Lea,

That is a pretty shawl. Looks about the color of the 1 im working on (not for this CAL tho) in burgandy (also got a 1 pounder of a dark rose to make a shawl for a friend). It looks good on you also :).

Sandy

I take a horrible picture....it looks like I have a double chin... and my nose is too big... it was Sat. so my hair looks a bit limp.... but the stole is awesome...its 52 outside right now and I am trying to figure how I might possibly work it in to wear to church... unless I sweat to death it won't happen...

I take a horrible picture....it looks like I have a double chin... and my nose is too big... it was Sat. so my hair looks a bit limp.... but the stole is awesome...its 52 outside right now and I am trying to figure how I might possibly work it in to wear to church... unless I sweat to death it won't happen...

:box(takes a wet noodle and gives you 40 lashes). :kick See, all the things you mentioned, I never noticed. So, don't be so hard on yourself. You took a very good picture, :hug and you did a marvelous job on your shawl.

Sandy

Here's my shawl so far (a close up photo), I worked on it over the weekend. The yarn is bernat Baby Coordinates yarn Sports Weight in white. It has a silver thread running through it. I am going to do the full width. I tried it on and I want it longer like the pattern calls for.

Debbi

shawl03-07.jpg

[not clickable]

Archived