Light and Lacy stole CAL

Jimmie Lu

Nice pattern, Jimmie Lu...Hmmmm, do I have any sport weight yarn:think ...might need a trip to Michaels:blush

Still considering joining...

I'm in I just need to get some yarn so I can start. Jimmie LU do you think this would be a good shawl for the prayer shawl charity blitz? I'm always looking ahead for that lol.

I am making mine as a prayer shawl for a great friend in ohio. So yes any of Dots patterns are great prayer shawl patterns. I started mine and am using a beige color(her fav.) I am not particularrly fond of the shawls worked across like this one (you know Ch204 verses ch 30 and working across that way) but I do have to say it is turning out great!

I did it:P ...bought some cherry red (my fav color) sport weight microfiber yarn:c9 ...it's such a lacy pattern I thought this yarn would be a great match for it! We'll see...:hook

• 3 weeks later...

Do you mind if I join? I crocheted 8 of the blankets (2 more still WIPs) for the Feb Charity bliz and 2 scrafs for march and needed something else to make. I did a search here and someone did theirs in the Simply Soft yarn so I thought about that and when I went to walmart and there was almost no yarn:no I choose Simply Soft in black. I would like to make it in white baby yarn with the silver thread running through it (they were out of the 2 brands that have it). But for now its black. I also don't like the ch 204, that's why I waited to start it, but decided to give it a try. It's very simple and works up quick!

My progress so far (not clickable and ignore the messy blanket, I was crocheting not making my bed this morning:blush ):

SHAWL.jpg

Debbi

• 2 weeks later...

I am having so much fun with this since I switched yarn.... it works up quickly and the pattern gives enough of a rhythm I don't have to think about it much.... I started it last night and have worked off and on with 12 rows completed...

I think I need new yarn. This color and texture isn't working for me. That's why I stopped. I did quiet a few more rows before stopping though. I love the pattern and look. I think I'll look tonight for some different yarn. Going to Michaels this time!

sounds like everyone is doing great. I really wanna lay into this stole and get it done! I started and did about 4 rows and then yall know life happened and there it lays!!! I am sending it to a friend in Ohio who has been very ill and I thought it would cheer her up so I need to get it done before she doesnt need cheering up any more!

Has anyone finished heirs?

Archived