NEW issue Family Circle Easy Crochet

luckybmr

Hi,

I recently purchased the Family Circle crochet edition. On the pages with the brown margin at the bottom it says I can download patterns on the pages for free. I have not been able to locate any of those patterns. Can someone help? Thanks!

I'm guessing you mean the Bernat patterns. Go here:

http://www.bernat.com/home/

Click on any room then click on any of the pictures. You'll have to click on each picture and each room to get all of the patterns. There are about 2 - 5 patterns per room.

They are PDF files so you will need Adobe Acrobat or something to read/see them.

:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up. I took your word it ---it was a wonderful issue and searched for it, after 5 craft shops found it at Ralphs Market.I want to make everything and my daughters and sons girlfriends have all seen things they liked too!

It is to bad it is the last issue.If we all write asking them to bring it back will it make a difference????

• 2 weeks later...
this is a great magazine, the best I have seen in a while Has anyone seen the twists yarn in person yet? From the bernat/s&c home ad?

I looked at michaels (our only local craft store, with no luck...

I would love to see the Twists yarns in person! I like the twists colours in the Sugar n Cream in the magazine... now to find someplace to actually BUY it! SO frustrating!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone started any of the projects from this yet. I know that there is an error with the Open Work Coat (29) Someone over at Craftster has found an error on row 3.

I have just started work on the Lacy Sleeveless Top (20) and am pretty certain that there is an error as well, in the Petal Pattern. I know of one definate, being the starting chain, but I think the error is in Row 6, as when it comes to repeating the pattern, it does not work out

I just picked up my copy at Publix as well. I love it! I love their format. I wrote to knitandcrochet@meridith.com to complain that they are getting rid of it :angry . They said they are forwarding my e-mail to the Editor.

Donna

I just tried to email them using that address and it bounced. :( That's disappointing. I wonder now if I even want to keep my subscription to BHG or just let it run out.

You people are so lucky to get these pattern books and magazines month after month.We hardly get any and if I do come across some they are at an astonomical price.I have a lot of old Mon Tricot,McCalls Needlework and craft,Womens Day,Liesure Arts and a few more which I use and modify and use again.

• 1 month later...

This was the first crochet magazine I picked up awhile ago and I love it. I am very disapointed they will no longer being publishing this magazine. I tried e-mailing the company but it would not go thru. What is the next best magazine to get?:think

Gosh I bought the Spring issued of Family Circle Easy Crochet either at the end of February or in the beginning of March at the Michaels in Woodland Hills, CA, I guess we get things faster here. I thought another one had come out, I was all excited until I realized I already had that magazine. Glad everyone is getting theirs.

Archived