I taught crochet!

I taught two ladies from my office how to crochet! it was fun! The week before Christmas. They wanted to know how to make a scarf! it was so much fun. I can't remember where the pattern is, but it is a skinny scarf, with single crochet rows, and in the middle it has double crochet, and you ch 1, skip a space across.

We go tthe single crochet rows done. They thanked me, becuase now they had something to do during the christmas holidays! (we don't go back to work until Jan 2nd.)

Lol, I had to text message instruction on how to do a double crochet to one of the girls! that was funny, but she said she got it.

The other girl started making another scarf, just sc all the way!

It was fun!

I enjoyed the story too

Isn't it nice to be able to pass along our art to friends.

Now you can all crochet on your lunch breaks.

Enjoy your vaction from work and get rested up. pinkroses

:cheer Cheers to you for teaching your co-workers. My girl friend in college taught me to crochet. Even though we have lost touch over the years, I always think about her and am so grateful she taught me.When I read your post, I remember how gratifying it felt when I too, a couple years later, could teach someone to crochet. She was one of my co-workers and in turn she taught me to knit, I still have those 10 1/2 kniiting needles she gave me so many years ago.

Archived