Little girl ruffle purses!

chrisdfriend

They are very, very cute! I would love to make these for my daughters next birthday party for party bags! I know my daughter, and she would ask me to trim them in that fur yarn around the top! They are really cute, and I hope to see the pattern soon!!! Happy Holidays! Michelle

What a thoughtful thing to do! :angel

Your little purses are so feminine and wonderfully tactile! :yay Surely they would be beloved by any little girl. I think it's likely that these will attract lots of praise and attention... The sighted friends of these lucky little girls will surely appreciate their visual beauty. :rose But, the fact that you made them so interesting for the girls to "explore" will allow them to enjoy their own unique perception of beauty. And, most importantly, in my opinion, they'll be knowing the beauty of a selfless gift from a special someone who truly cares. :hug

I've heard and read many stories of generosity this holiday season, all of them wonderful and each helped to reaffirm my belief that goodness is far more prevalent than evil in this world. (Forgive me if I'm rambling, but...) Of all the good things I've witnessed this season, for some reason, seeing your little purses really touched me!:heart Maybe because my first reaction to them was instinctively reacting to what I could SEE. When what I couldn't see was what really spoke to my heart. Just imagining those little girls holding your gifts and getting so much pleasure from your act of love brought tears to my eyes. .:manyheart I think it was really special for you to have put such thought into not only making the purses functional and beautiful to your own senses, but to theirs, as well. Good job! :hook (PS: Please don't forget to share the pattern.;) )

• 4 years later...

Archived