Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Ladies

Sorry for being behind...been a busy week,we get the U-haul Sunday so i am down to the wire here and trying to get it all done...we leave out on Monday morning...getting real nervous here,but i think once im going i will be ok.Then i ran out of my Buff yarn so cant make squares right now :(

Will try to check in later and see how everyone is doing..pantry today,then the bathroom.

Shaylen, I am so covering you in prayer. I hate moving myself so I know it is not any fun but it will be worth it in the end.

And think of all the new crochet opportunities when you get in a new home :c9

Bedspreads everywhere

Mel- that sounds fine to me, you should only have a few more weeks, right ? How much longer til you can get the cast off ?

Shay -- it's usually the THINKING about a big move that is worse than actually doing it, once you can get going, it'll be ok . You'll be in my thoughts as you make this big step and I will hope for you guys to like your new place even more than you like it there .

Julie, I am thinking of changing my bedspread, the one I am working on is takng sooo long, and I am not in the mood to continue. I am going to change it to the Battle of the Blocks I promised my daughter.

I am not missing I am still working on the bed spread. Tonight I will stitch another row on making my total sqs 17(dont ask) Anyhow I have to get more yarn from my mom(she is financing the project) and then I will be trying to bang this spread out!!!

Julie, Change that, My daughter was thumbing through my Blue ribbon afghan book, and she wants me to do the pinwheel in red with black centers. I will save the battle of the blocks for another CAL.

Good morning, all ~

Today is Photo Friday - so get those cameras out and snap some photos !

I have mine snapped and downloaded to photobucket and was all ready to put it in here and they say they are doing maintenance updates on their site, so I will keep checking back til it is working again and get my photo posted .

I got my 6 white sections done -- YIPPEE ~~~:D

Good Morning, Ladies!

I won't have photos to share since I'm not assembling my BS until I see how many squares I end up with of the three colors I'm using.

Julie, my stash consists of a few Caron One Punders, so it looks like I'll be sticking to the three colors (under my siggy) and you can eliminate the question marks...I think:D

Have a great day...I'm off to repair the embroidery on an old afghan we rediscovered in the attic. I made it for my son when he was on the HS football team :cheer (too many years ago) using his school colors. I'll share a pic of that later on today... if that's okay?

At this point, I don't have anything else done but my doll clothes. That would mean no Foto Friday event for me. :blush

If I can get something done before midnight and get a photo to post I will do so.

She really is a very demanding little girl you know... :wlol

Archived