Patons Sweepstakes - Ends Jan 31st, 2007

andiM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to enter this for the past 2-3 days? I enter all my info and "submit" and I get an error page! I use AOL and tried IE to enter, but got the same error page. Anyone else? :think

Same here. In fact I thought the contest must have ended and I had the date mixed up, until I came and re-read this thread. :( Unfortunately, it's impossible to know if the entry submission is actually making it through or not. Maybe it's just the "thank you for your entry" page that's broken. Guess I'll still *try* to enter daily....

Their site has a phone# but no email address to contact. I'd give it a call to ask about it, but I just never have time during business hours....

Has anyone tried to enter this for the past 2-3 days? I enter all my info and "submit" and I get an error page! I use AOL and tried IE to enter, but got the same error page. Anyone else? :think

:think I tried entering again this morning, and I got the same error message. Maybe Patons is working on their website. The contest is legit it was in a current knitting mag. Hopefully they get it cleared it soon.

Archived