I finally picked up a crochet hook...

Thanks to Annie's Attic pattern for today (Dec. 6th) I finally picked up a crochet hook...I haven't crocheted in about 3 weeks...so I think the drought is over...just want to announce that...'cause I'm happy...:hook:yay:lol

:lol Maybe two cups???? I've got 5 or 6 rows done...it's a nice Christmas doily...but I really should be working on an elephant and the Ginger Bread House Purse...but I'll view this as a warm up exercise...anything to get back in the game you know?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...finally the doily is finished...pics will be tomorrow...but you know I didn't like the ruffle edging on this pattern...so I made up a pattern of poinsettes and a leaf edging and it turned out really awesome...but the draught is over...yippee...

Also, I finished up the lion stocking test for crochetsal and from another Annie's daily pattern I did those peppermint coasters...but I did them in green and red instead of white and red...those will be part of a Christmas present for a friend and her daughters...I found cups with their names and this will be just the ticket to go with the cups, plus I'll add packets of hot chocolate to them too...

Thanks to Annie's Attic pattern for today (Dec. 6th) I finally picked up a crochet hook...I haven't crocheted in about 3 weeks...so I think the drought is over...just want to announce that...'cause I'm happy...:hook:yay:lol

That's so awesome! I really know what you mean about picking up a hook again...so satisfying!! Congrats! :hug

I missed this, how in the world did I miss this?????

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see the pics - I know this was giving you grief being on hiatus of doing something you love.

What a way to start riding that bike again! A doily!!!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BZuHDlwyaqIIg

This is the Ginger Bread House Purse, although it really looks more like just a Winter Holiday House Purse...either way...it's still a WIP...but I like it so far...

Glad to see you back in the game! :cheer And the pictures are wonderful-especially the doily!

I just had to comment on your pic. I'm watching "How the Grinch stole Christmas" on tv now when I saw your avatar I think its called. :)

Pat A.

Ugh...I'm in that drought now! I managed to half-heartedly make a case for my new camera but I have no other projects that I feel like touching. :(

I just had to comment on your pic. I'm watching "How the Grinch stole Christmas" on tv now when I saw your avatar I think its called. :)

Pat A.

That's my guy! ;)

Roli - something will grab you! Hang in there!

Archived