Socks-a-long?

ChristinaCrochets

I have a big stack of books, magazines and booklets that I know I have several patterns somewhere in there for socks. (I just have to find them) If I don't see anything there, I'll try the patterns online. So, I'm off to happy pattern hunting. :D

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one (that I am doing) does not have a pointy toe either and it is easy to do

http://www.graftonfibers.com/socks.htm

Just don't make your initial chain too big...

lol I just found that link last night lol. I have never made my socks that way but I am going to try it this time.

for knitting I make the heel flap and crochet I prefer doing short rows, so thus "atherthought" heel sould be interesting.

This is actually much faster than I thought it would be. If I hadn't had my whole day spoken for I would have finished my second sock and be planning to wear them to bed. Might take them visiting tonight and finish them there.

I just have to stitch the last inch together and I have socks. Can even wear them to bed tonight - love these.

I would do better on my next pair but these are still great.

This CAL was a good idea.

I just have to stitch the last inch together and I have socks. Can even wear them to bed tonight - love these.

I would do better on my next pair but these are still great.

This CAL was a good idea.

Wow! Good for you! I'd love to see a pic. I've still not decided on a pattern.

I did my test drive last night and they are too loose and kept wanting to come off in the night. I am still game to make another pair when I have some time but I now know they need to be made to fit snuggly.

How have others fared with theirs?

Archived