Half Shell Purse (thecrochetdude's pattern)

BarbaraJean

I made this in just a few days. I really enjoyed making it but am just so uncertainabout the shape. I think I may have done something wrong. The pattern is available free on Thecrochetdude's site. Has anybody else made this? Does it look right? If anybody sees Thecrochetdude online please send him by to take a look and tell me if I've done something wrong.

halfshellbagsmallgt0.jpg

Yep, That's the right shape!!! I have a pink one. Don't ya just love it?!?!

I still have to line mine....that might be a nightmare because of the weird shape of it?

Great job!! :clap

Yep, That's the right shape!!! I have a pink one. Don't ya just love it?!?!

I still have to line mine....that might be a nightmare because of the weird shape of it?

Great job!! :clap

Really? Well, then, I'm thrilled with it! Do you really think it must be lined? I wasn't going to.

That looks really good, and love the color too.

I made one too, and it looks pretty much the same shape as yours, so that must be it. (Good thing, cause I was worried that I messed up too) :)

Very nice purse, Barbara Jean. I'll have to get my trekkie son in here, since you said the color reminds you of Star Trek. My son... 'Star Trek?! Where? Lemme see!' :lol Anyway it turned out great! I haven't made this one yet, I still have a Fake-A-Gamo one I want to kn*t; but yours looks great! :cheer

Tina

Archived