Kansas

Msbarjam

My husband's family lives in Wichita. Haven't been there yet, so no clue how close it to Kansas City that is, but we do plan on driving out sometime. His mother crochets, but she won't touch a computer with a 10 foot pole unless her life depended on it =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I am in Gardner. I am brand new to Crochetville (this is my second post) and, well, I'm brand new to crochet, too! :) I could sure use the help, and would love to be a part of a local "Stitch-n-Bitch" club. Anyone game? 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all you Missourians!! I was born & raised in St. Louis! Have family in Rolla, Springfield, Mt. Vernon and St. Louis. Will be coming up the first weekend in August and then to Mt. Vernon in October. Any of you ever gone to Mt. Vernon for 'Apple Butter Making Days' festival??? It's a huge craft fair & awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm moving to Lawrence in a couple of months. If someone knows of a good yarn store or a store that's got good deals on yarn out there, please let me know. ( I've never been out there so I have no idea where stuff is.... )

I'm moving to Lawrence in a couple of months. If someone knows of a good yarn store or a store that's got good deals on yarn out there, please let me know. ( I've never been out there so I have no idea where stuff is.... )

The best place is Lawrence is Yarn Barn on the main street. Pricey, but they have EVERYTHING.

Susan Rae

The best place is Lawrence is Yarn Barn on the main street. Pricey, but they have EVERYTHING.

Susan Rae

Thanks. I've seen thier webpage. It looks really great. When my husband and I are out there in a couple of weeks on our house hunting (well really apartment hunting) trip and interviews for me (hopefully cross your fingers) I will have to check it out.

• 2 months later...

I used to live in Hays, am now 60 miles straight south. Its a wasteland for crochet supplies. The nearest Hobby Lobby is 90 miles away with only wally world in town.

Hi! I am currently in Ohio, but we are in the process of moving back to Hays, Ks. My hubby is already back there.

Kelly

Archived