what on earth?

snugsmontreal

ok so this is knitted but what i am most shocked about is... it actually sold for 320 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63866&item=9329316545 what on earth is the purpose of this, i mean i know halloween is coming but it isnt really a costume and for that price i could wrap myself in a couple meters of faux fur. someone please enlighten me:think

one of the comments on What Not to Knit says that there is some sort of Mohair fetish group. I won't say more because we're a family friendly site, but the seller makes lots of "interesting" things.

I am a relatively odd person but... what the hey? From full body furry nightmare to a...um... wee-wee sock. Can you spell rash?

:elle

I sent the link to my S.O. as a joke. :devil I asked him if he wants it for Xmas...can't wait to see what he says! :lol

:rofl :rofl I can't believe the things people sell and are making a killing it it. I say we all try to make them and sell them :lol

we could buy more yarn with the extra money we make.:yesPINKROSES

What are you going to do if he actually wants it :)

:elle

Laugh my tail off, order it for him, and make him model it so I can keep a blackmail photo! ;)

Archived