finally finished.....what was i thinking?

supafreak

Well if finally finished a project that i took on way back in june. It is a sweater i designed for a little girl in my daycare, and it was just awfull to make. I was not thinking properly, and did the entire thing in single crochet, and with fingering yarn. It turned out pretty good, and she loves it, but i'm NEVER doing this one again:eek

222414589_0f7b429c05.jpg?v=0

I think it turned out very pretty. We all have done one of those "I'll never do that again" projects! It's a crocheters curse! lol:lol

It is truly gorgeous! I wish I had the pattern so I could say that "I will never make that one again!" It looks like it was well worth the effort! I wish it were me who got to wear it! It is soooooo lovely! Three cheers for the wonderful finishing and the courage to keep going till the end. :cheer :cheer :cheer

Congrats on finishing your "never again"! Doesn't it feel good when it's finally done? You did a great job (but I'm not going to ask where you got the pattern, I just finished my "never again" and don't want to start another!).

give yourself a big pat on the back!

Yes, yes, yes, we all have those projects! Mine was a sweater I made for my daughter (28 yrs. old) all in single crochets and like you said "Never Again"!:no :no :no

I love fingering weight and lace weight yarns and I actually really like single crochet too. It takes a long time to finish projects but they are very worth it. Your sweater is just beautiful. You did a wonderful job on the crochet and your design is just inspired!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived