Free Wrist Warmers Pattern Pattern Moved

CroJulee

Here is a pattern for some wrist warmers. I would like to say thank you to Daisy for testing the pattern, and helping me write the instructions for the left hand.

Enjoy the pattern.

jswwarmers.jpg

I have moved this pattern to my new blog: http://qualitycrochet4fun.blogspot.com/2008/02/simple-wrist-warmers.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to make several pairs of these for Christmas gifts this year. :D Thank you so much for the pattern.

(It was truly a pleasure testing for you!)

Hugs :hug

Daisy-Again, thank you so much. I really appreciate the time and talent you provided.

Terri-I'm glad you can use the pattern. I hope you will like it.

God bless ya'll!!!

Julee

I am a picture person...I don't make things without one...BUT...the pattern looks so simple...I will try them!

I am the exact way. Unfortuneantly I'm not very good at posting pictures on the net. I wish I was.

I'm sorry. But I think you will like the pattern. It is quite easy.

God Bless!!

Julee

• 2 weeks later...

Your Welcome for the pattern. I hope it works out for you. I have some more patterns I want to post as soon as I get time(a beanie pattern, and a few more that don't come to mind right now. Long night.).

God Bless!!!

Julee

Yeah they would make a good little gift. I'm also working on a knitted wrist warmer too. I think I like the knitted ones best. Not so spacey, and a little thinner fabric wise. Just me though. Anyways!!

God Bless!!

Julee

• 2 weeks later...

Julee, if you come up with a knitted pair of wrist warmers are you going to share the pattern with us? Just wondering....since many of us do some knitting as well as crochet. You already know I love your crochet pattern!! :hug

Best of wishes,

Daisy

I need these . I made the leg warmers another lady posted. I will make these too. I freeze in the winter time. Our house is old and so cold.

We have our coumputer between 2 old windows.

the pink leg warmers and these will both be a warm welcome to me ccme the dead of winter. Thanks for posting this. I am right handed. PINKROSES

Julee, if you come up with a knitted pair of wrist warmers are you going to share the pattern with us? Just wondering....since many of us do some knitting as well as crochet. You already know I love your crochet pattern!! :hug

Best of wishes,

Daisy

Sure I'll share the pattern. I'll have to get it written down though. I worked on it, then started working at a local mill, and haven't even crocheted or knitted that much because the work I do (cleaning up wood chips and that sort of thing) makes my wrists kinda stiff,and sometimes they hurt pretty bad. That stinks huh, Especially since I love crocheting and knitting both.

God Bless!!!

Julee

I need these . I made the leg warmers another lady posted. I will make these too. I freeze in the winter time. Our house is old and so cold.

We have our coumputer between 2 old windows.

the pink leg warmers and these will both be a warm welcome to me ccme the dead of winter. Thanks for posting this. I am right handed. PINKROSES

I know what you mean about a cold house. We have a slightly older house and only heat the house by woodheat so it can get a little cold at night. Enjoy the pattern, stay warm, and drink lots of hot co co, and tea.

God Bless and Happy Crocheting!!!!

Julee

Julee, thanks so much for sharing your pattern for the wrist warmers with us. I think I just might make some for Christmas presents. You are so sweet to share with us.:manyheart:yes

Go ahead and make as many as you want for christmas presents

I'm very happy to share with ya'll. This is by far the best crochet forum I've ever been part of. I'm so glad I found this forum full of people who are as passionate about crochet as I am.

God Bless, and HAPPY crocheting!!!

Julee!!

P.S. You all may sell wristwarmers made from this pattern as long as you don't claim the pattern as your own. Thanks Bunches!!

I made a pair for myself and I scaled it down a little and made a matching pair for my 4yr old daughter. now a lady I work with wants a pair for her daughter who is in the marching band at her school.

Thanks a bunch for sharing the pattern

• 9 months later...
Is there a picture?

yup, It's not very good though. The lighting is really bad. I'm obviously not very good at photographing things. Can't blame it on the camera unfortuneantly!!

:D Enjoy!!

Julee

• 6 months later...
Thank you so much for this!!! I just made myself a set today! :hook

They are so warm and cozy!

I'm really glad you like the pattern!! I've been meaning to make a few pairs myself lately. I think today will be the day.

What color and brand did you use?

Have a great day!!!

Julee

Archived