Free Wrist Warmers Pattern Pattern Moved

CroJulee

How much longer do ya'll think you'd like the wristwarmers to be?

Any input would be much appreciated!! Thanks a ton ya'll.

Julee

Julee, I need something about 3 inches longer than the current V-stitch warmers are. At work I drive a golf cart around, and the cold air just blows up the sleeves of all but my heaviest coat, and I can't work wearing it all the time. So the longer warmers will help keep the cold wind away!

Thanks!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julee, I need something about 3 inches longer than the current V-stitch warmers are. At work I drive a golf cart around, and the cold air just blows up the sleeves of all but my heaviest coat, and I can't work wearing it all the time. So the longer warmers will help keep the cold wind away!

Thanks!

I'll be working on that!! It might be a while!! But I will get it done!!

Julee

Thanks!

Hey Adagio, Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about the pattern changes for ya. I just haven't been feeling that great recently.

It will be done though. I know how I'm gonna change it for ya. Just a matter of editing the pattern a little, and making a new pair. So, anyways!! Happy Crocheting!!!

Julee

\

Hey Adagio, Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about the pattern changes for ya

Julee, I didn't think you had. I know everyone here has a life, and they don't revolve around me! :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived