Free Wrist Warmers Pattern Pattern Moved

CroJulee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really glad you like the pattern!! I've been meaning to make a few pairs myself lately. I think today will be the day.

What color and brand did you use?

Have a great day!!!

Julee

I used Vanna's Choice (it's my favorite) and I chose to make them in black. I have some Vanna's Choice "Olive" that I'm going to make another pair with.

I'm working on another wristwarmer pattern right now. I'll hopefully have it posted later on this evening or tomorrow sometime. Same idea, different st. I was experimenting with the v-stitch and simply soft yarn and it makes a really pretty wristwarmer. Definantly a little fancier!!

It'd be cool to see a pic of all ya'lls wristwarmers!! It'd be kinda fun!!!Enjoy the pattern!!! Have a great evening!!!

Julee

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm almost done with my new pattern for the lacy-ish wristwarmers!!! I have to finish writing the pattern for the right wrist warmer and we'll be good to go!!! I was gonna try to finish it today but I've got a horrible headache. But I'll try to finish it asap!!

God Bless Ya'll!!!

Julee

If you would be interested in testing this pattern for me you can pm me and I'll get the pattern to you as soon as possible. I'll be taking 3 testers for this pattern. Thanks!!!

Thank you very much for sharing! I've been looking everywher for a pattern like this in worsted weight yarn. Gotta use up that stash. Can't wait to make them!

I made my pair in Red Heart Camoflauge- they turned out awesome!

Your pattern was so easy to follow and my wrist warmers look great! My mom wants a pair, too.

A bit of an update!!! I finally got the pattern for the v-st wrist warmers written up. Took me long enough I know!! lol It's done though!!

It's in the pattern testing room right now so if some of ya'll want to test the pattern out I'd appreciate it!!! Thanks a ton!!!!

Here are the pics for my newest wrist warmer pattern......Elegant Wrist Warmer!!

I'll post the pattern here soon. I'm just getting it tested right now!!!

Elegantwarmers4.jpgElegantwarmers1.jpg

Elegantwarmers2.jpg

Sure I'll share the pattern. I'll have to get it written down though. I worked on it, then started working at a local mill, and haven't even crocheted or knitted that much because the work I do (cleaning up wood chips and that sort of thing) makes my wrists kinda stiff,and sometimes they hurt pretty bad. That stinks huh, Especially since I love crocheting and knitting both.

God Bless!!!

Julee

I'm always up for a knitted wrist warmer pattern, too!

I'm always up for a knitted wrist warmer pattern, too!

I tried to write the pattern for that one and I couldn't get it down right.

I wish I were a more accomplished knitter. I'm just not as good as I'd like to be yet. Still a work in progress.

I finally got a pic of mine! I used red heart camoflauge yarn. They keep my hands so warm!

stuff203.jpg

Looking cool!! Don't ya just love the camo yarn!! You did a great job!!

I had one comment about my other pattern being a bit short, and I was wondering what you think. Do you think they should be longer? Should I write instructions for a longer set? I could just use the "In Perenthesis" (SP?) thingy. Might work!! What do you think?

I would love to see either or both pairs in longer versions.

Ok, That's the response I thought I'd probably get!!

Won't be to hard to do.

How much longer do ya'll think you'd like the wristwarmers to be?

Any input would be much appreciated!! Thanks a ton ya'll.

Julee

Archived