Check out this site!!!

TepperWear

OMG!!! Girls we would be all of us multi-millionaires!!!

And hey, take a look again at the prices because you forgot the first number: the Diana kimono & bikini set cost ... $ 1.845!!! The kimono alone... $ 1.650. And the bikini $ 399 (a bargain!)

Somebody out there is buying these things and paying for them...

:manyheart

OMG, and check out the prices!!! :eek

According to the small print they use hand-dyed cashmere and silk. But their prices are astronomical. I guess that's why we're learning more and more about crochet every day....so we can make our own! :yes:hook

They use expensive yarns Tammy, but let´s remember that they buy them in big quantites -what makes a much better price than when we buy some balls at a yarn store. Not an excuse for such prices!!!

:manyheart

im cracking up over "Ginger".

So if I am really deserted on an island then Im sure the last thing on my mind would be wearing a cashmere and silk capelet and sipping a colada from a coconut shell. And if I had these things, then I must not be deserted- more like at club med

Oh my gosh!!! Man you could make a car payment and a house payment for that amount! But the stuff is drop dead gorgous. Like the models. now if they could change my fluffy body into looking like the models I would spend that type of cash!

I think it looks lovely, but it also looks like it was designed for skinny - flat breasted - long legged women, which I'm not and I'm just sorry there's another designer who forgot about us, normal women ...

Wow!! I agree, her pieces are beautiful. Her site looks professional and sexy. Kudos to her indeed. I wish I could crochet and making a living off it.. :c9 It definitely gives me something to try for. :devil

I think it looks lovely, but it also looks like it was designed for skinny - flat breasted - long legged women, which I'm not and I'm just sorry there's another designer who forgot about us, normal women ...

well there are women like that out there ..for example me and if that's not normal then I must be abnormal geez thanks for the insult:angry you say it like it's a great thing to be flat chested well guess what it's not so thanks for making me feel even worse about that:(

Hon, I don't think she meant to insult anyone. Often times our thoughts don't convey well when put into type. Everyone looks Unique and there are patterns to suit everyone.

:hug

Archived