Oklahoma..anyone?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I don't know where in OK you are but I am across the line in Arkansas..about 65 miles. Where are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm from Elk City, Ok. If you go west on I-40 and enter Tx then turn around and backtrack about 32 miles. There are no groups here except the ladies that I work with at night in the hospital. We make caps for the newborns that we assist in delivering( I try really hard not to have to deliver them myself, I'm an RN)

kathi

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Okies!!!

I live in Norman, but I am virtually a "shut in" :sigh when it comes to weekends and not having to go to work!!! I sometimes think :idea about starting a crochet group around here, there are probably already some, or some knitting groups I could maybe "crash" into. I have noticed some group at Borders in Norman sometimes when I go check out the crochet pattern books... but I don't think I would be able to attend regularly. So, instead I come here to look and chat!!

It is really neat to see so many of us (Okies) on this world-wide message board for crocheters!!!

There is a group that meets in Norman or OKCity during the nice months..lol.

okcrochet@yahoogroups.com

not sure of the exact web site.. but there is the addy for it.

I do have a local group here in tulsa/claremore area

tulsaOklahomaCrocheters@yahoogroups.com

Always looking for new members. We also meet up during the nicer months.. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's so nice to see sooooo many Okie's here :c9

I've listed another group that is in Norman/OKC area in a previous post. I have a group in Tulsa/Claremore area. All are welcomed to join them.

I need to start posting about having a crochet-up real soon. I am starting to miss everyone.

Terri/LadySorce

Archived