I live in Claremore :)

Get a hold of me.. I have a group and we meet up once in while

I have a yahoo groups chat group just for Oklahomans if your interested in being on it.

I live in Claremore :)

Get a hold of me.. I have a group and we meet up once in while

Hello,

I don't know where in OK you are but I am across the line in Arkansas..about 65 miles. Where are you?

Hiya, Tulsa here sometimes, but I mostly live in Tahlequah during the school year. I sometimes venture into Tulsa on weekends.

Hi I'm from Elk City, Ok. If you go west on I-40 and enter Tx then turn around and backtrack about 32 miles. There are no groups here except the ladies that I work with at night in the hospital. We make caps for the newborns that we assist in delivering( I try really hard not to have to deliver them myself, I'm an RN)

kathi

I live in southwest Oklahoma about 45 minutes from Lawton.

Hi. I live north of Chelsea in the country with the cows. I grew-up in Tulsa, I have family there. And we have to shop in either Claremore or Vinita. So I'm always on the highway. I guess I'm a hooker on wheels.

Your not too far from me then. You have to drive past my house when you go to Tulsa.. lol

Good Ol' Route 66 :clap

Northeast OK, Grove to be exact. Anyone close? Would love to meet up with other crocheters.

CalicoCarolAnn

Hello Okies!!!

I live in Norman, but I am virtually a "shut in" :sigh when it comes to weekends and not having to go to work!!! I sometimes think :idea about starting a crochet group around here, there are probably already some, or some knitting groups I could maybe "crash" into. I have noticed some group at Borders in Norman sometimes when I go check out the crochet pattern books... but I don't think I would be able to attend regularly. So, instead I come here to look and chat!!

It is really neat to see so many of us (Okies) on this world-wide message board for crocheters!!!

Hi!

Another Normannite here, but I already know Grammie Essa IRL :yay - as she's my Crochet idol! :cheer

Good too see other Okies here!

April in OK

:manyheart No, she has it all wrong, April in OK is my idol!!! She is left handed and she learned to crochet with her right hand!!!! And she can knit and purl too!!!!!:woo :woo

There is a group that meets in Norman or OKCity during the nice months..lol.

okcrochet@yahoogroups.com

not sure of the exact web site.. but there is the addy for it.

I do have a local group here in tulsa/claremore area

tulsaOklahomaCrocheters@yahoogroups.com

Always looking for new members. We also meet up during the nicer months.. LOL

Yeah some more Okies!!!! I live in Lawton. Glad to know that there are more out there.

I live in southern Oklahoma nearly in TX. Just had time to look at this thread.

It's so nice to see sooooo many Okie's here :c9

I've listed another group that is in Norman/OKC area in a previous post. I have a group in Tulsa/Claremore area. All are welcomed to join them.

I need to start posting about having a crochet-up real soon. I am starting to miss everyone.

Terri/LadySorce