Newbie here - I am in Norman, I belong to a group that gets together in Moore if anyone is interested. We usually meet the first and third Saturday of the month. We would love to have more people join us.

email me jennickell@aol.com and i can give you more information.

I'm about 15 miles out of Cheyenne. KATRN you probably cared for both of my grandchildren. DGS was born in Nov 2002 and DGD in Sept 2006.

Hello everyone!

Northeast OK, Grove to be exact. Anyone close? Would love to meet up with other crocheters.

CalicoCarolAnn

I used to live in Wyandotte, my mom lives in Kansas, OK. Now I'm in Springfield but I go through Grove whenever I visit my mom!

Is that known as "little kansas"?

I've heard of that before.. if you blink, you've missed it.. lol

Is that known as "little kansas"?

I've heard of that before.. if you blink, you've missed it.. lol

Yeah, that would be it. It doesn't even have a McDonald's! My stepdad's the pastor of the First Baptist Church there.

:lol me too me too me too! I'm an Okie tooooooo. good to see some here where i love to come and lurk!

Just moved to OK about a year ago now from VA.

I'm in Cleveland, 45 minutes from Tulsa.

Hugs for the Okies!

Robin

;)

sure is nice to see more Okies showing up :hug

Ohhohh! Me too! I'm an Okie! California grown, Okie at heart!!! LOL

I live in Jay, just 20 minutes from Grove, and about 45 from Claremore, and about 20 minutes from Little Kansas too!! I recognized a few other towns, but I've been here less than a year and I'm not sure of the towns yet LOL.

Talk about blinking and you're through it...that's Jay, we have one stop light!!!

Northeast OK, Grove to be exact. Anyone close? Would love to meet up with other crocheters.

CalicoCarolAnn

I would too :0) I live in Jay!! *waves to her neighbor*

I live in Claremore :)

Get a hold of me.. I have a group and we meet up once in while

I'm interested :0)

I have a yahoo groups chat group just for Oklahomans if your interested in being on it.

Ohh ohh! MEEE!!

~~cheri~~

YIPPPEEEEEEEE

another okie!!!!

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I've sent you a PM with a link to my group.

Welcome to the Oklahoma portion of the board :D

I'm in Claremore..so we are kinda close :yay

I live outside of OKC. Nice to see some other Okies on here. I am really glad I found this site.

Deb

I live outside of OKC. Nice to see some other Okies on here. I am really glad I found this site.

Deb

Hello and welcome! I'm out west in Cheyenne!

Just wanted to let all the okie's know that I will be hosting a meet up this Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008 in Claremore, Oklahoma at the DAV Building. You can P.M. me for the address. Would love to meet everyone.

Terri/LadySorce

I know this is an old thread but I am sooo excited to see more Okies. :jumpyay I live way up in NE Oklahoma between Nowata and Vinita in the middle of the country. I would love to meet up with everyone sometime.

I'm trying to get another get together set up. Can you make it to Broken Arrow? We can meet at a Library.

Hi. I live north of Chelsea in the country with the cows. I grew-up in Tulsa, I have family there. And we have to shop in either Claremore or Vinita. So I'm always on the highway. I guess I'm a hooker on wheels.

Just wanted to say that you are pretty close to me most likely. I live in/around Childers. Just thought it was neat to see someone from the area.