• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhohh! Me too! I'm an Okie! California grown, Okie at heart!!! LOL

I live in Jay, just 20 minutes from Grove, and about 45 from Claremore, and about 20 minutes from Little Kansas too!! I recognized a few other towns, but I've been here less than a year and I'm not sure of the towns yet LOL.

Talk about blinking and you're through it...that's Jay, we have one stop light!!!

Northeast OK, Grove to be exact. Anyone close? Would love to meet up with other crocheters.

CalicoCarolAnn

I would too :0) I live in Jay!! *waves to her neighbor*

I live in Claremore :)

Get a hold of me.. I have a group and we meet up once in while

I'm interested :0)

I have a yahoo groups chat group just for Oklahomans if your interested in being on it.

Ohh ohh! MEEE!!

~~cheri~~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to let all the okie's know that I will be hosting a meet up this Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008 in Claremore, Oklahoma at the DAV Building. You can P.M. me for the address. Would love to meet everyone.

Terri/LadySorce

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I live north of Chelsea in the country with the cows. I grew-up in Tulsa, I have family there. And we have to shop in either Claremore or Vinita. So I'm always on the highway. I guess I'm a hooker on wheels.

Just wanted to say that you are pretty close to me most likely. I live in/around Childers. Just thought it was neat to see someone from the area.

Archived