Monkey 7/21 new monkey pic post 1

Chiscrochetcrazy

Here's the newest one per Tina's request:)

amonk2.jpg

Someone posted this pattern in the websites area a little while ago so I had to make 1. Now I'm deff making alot more :hook Here's the link for the pattern

http://quesera.ojaru.jp/

amonkey.jpg

You have inspired me, Alisha. I'm making a monkey, too. I just finished his head this morning. :monkey

I saw your new puppy, Mia, on your blog. There wasn't anywhere to leave a comment, though. So I thought I'd say it here, she's so cute! I miss our dog. We gave her away because it was too much with three kids and homeschooling and no one wanted to help with the dog... But I still miss her.

Tina

You have inspired me, Alisha. I'm making a monkey, too. I just finished his head this morning. :monkey

I saw your new puppy, Mia, on your blog. There wasn't anywhere to leave a comment, though. So I thought I'd say it here, she's so cute! I miss our dog. We gave her away because it was too much with three kids and homeschooling and no one wanted to help with the dog... But I still miss her.

Tina

Tina I'm so sorry about the dog :hug Mia is a mess & I think she wants to learn crochet she is always pulling my crochet off the table :think

I made another monkey it looks alot diff the pattern is great. I can't wait to see yours :)

You should post a picture of him (or her!) here. My monkey looks different than yours, too. But I still like him.

If we were in a position to take our dog back (IE: had a house that pets were allowed), I would take her back. I don't think the person who we give her to is taking good care of her. He isn't abusing her, but.... For example, he puts a diaper on her EVERY day when he leaves for work. I told him, 'She isn't due to go into heat for another two months. Putting a diaper on her when she isn't in heat is like torturing her, she hates diapers. Why don't you just get her fixed?' Hem and haw... (He's still putting diapers on her.) He STILL hasn't taken her to the vet. He's had her for four months now. She needs her flea and tick stuff, and is probably overdue for other shots. :angry I told him all this before he took her. (By the way, she is an AKC registered pure bred dog, we GAVE her to him...) So you'd think he would be taking extra good care of her, but....

Anyway. Didn't mean to go off there. :sweat

If you do get a picture of your other monkey post it I'd love to see it!

Tina

Aaaaw! She's cute! (I'm assuming it's a she, because of the flower?) :) You just didn't put the snout on her, right? She's still really cute! They don't *need* a snout. She's adorable!! :manyheart

Tina

Archived