Fat Bottom Bag #2 DONE!!!!

addictedtoyarn

Well I got my second Fat Bottom done! I think I am addicted:blush If I only didn't have to actually sew the liners I could make alot more of them but I hate to sew :angry I used the pattern from the Happy Hooker Book and Lion Brand Cotton yarn in Poppy Red. Sorry the picture is so fuzzy I couldn't take another one because I gave it too my Mom:hook She loved it! Her favorite color is red and she loves Daisies LMK what you thinkfatbottombag2.jpg

I love the red with the daisy.

I keep thinking that I should make one, but I haven't worked myself up to it yet, do to the sewing part. I got so far as finding a remanent for the lining with sccotty dogs on it.

Beautiful in red! I thought the green one was my favorite but now that I see the red one, I think I'm partial to the red one! What did your mom say?

Great job! :cheer:clap

Oh....it's fabulous!

I need to get busy and make my red one, but I've two other projects on the hook and a third ready to go.

But I have the red cotton, the handles, the fabric...I just need the evening.

You are an inspiration!

Hi Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. You guys are SO GOOD for my ego:hook For those who asked My Mom LOVED her red fat bottom:lol she has showed it to everyone and took it with her to church yesterday. For those of you who are thinking about doing one GO for it it is easy and fast to do (make sure you have pattern corrections on knit happens website http://www.knithappens.com) or you will go CRAZY. I really like it done in cotton yarn it makes it sturdy and shows off the stitches better than acrylicyarn my first one I did in acrylic and frogged cause it was just too saggy who wants a saggy fat bottom:lol ???

Beautiful in red! I thought the green one was my favorite but now that I see the red one, I think I'm partial to the red one!
Same here. :clap My favorite color is red. That is a beautiful bag. What did you line it with?

Archived