How many here own a Jimbo hook

I am making a cape with my Jimbo hook right now... AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I love it so much that I've frogged it in various spots at least seven times now just so I can keep experience the joy of making this lovely project!:think

I want another one, too! I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!:yay

Mine is from an apple tree and it turned out to be an H!

I have two: a Q and a G that was inserted into the handcarved handle. I love both of them and am saving my pennies to get another one!

I have my first one on order and cannot wait to get it in my hot little hands! How did I get to order one? I told my hubby I really really wanted one for my birthday and he said "ok, order it and i'll pay for it!" LOL My birthday is at the end of June so hopefully Jimbo will have mine all carved by then... Have I mentioned that I cannot wait to get it? :hook

I just got mine - a K (my favorite size to work with - size does matter you

know) :lol I don't know what kind of wood mine is, but it's very smooth and perfect! I love it! :hook

JimboHook.jpg

Guest Catlizg

of ordering one of those fabulous hooks when Jimbo gets back. I just received the Traveling Hook today and can see exactly what all the fuss is about. They are almost impossible to describe exactly. It is so lightweight, yet feels substantial in your hand. The hook just feels "right" the minute you pick it up!

:hook

• 1 month later...

Squarah- You can send Jimbo a PM by clicking member list and finding Jimbo. Honestly that is how I obtained mine. You know I paid 2xs the $ for a hand turned hook from Israel and I hardly use it compaired to my jimbo. But it doesnt appear to like a pattern its more a free form hook lol!

Squarah- You can send Jimbo a PM by clicking member list and finding Jimbo. Honestly that is how I obtained mine. You know I paid 2xs the $ for a hand turned hook from Israel and I hardly use it compaired to my jimbo. But it doesnt appear to like a pattern its more a free form hook lol!

Thanks for the info! :yay

Archived