Entrelac Dog Coat

Yammy

After seeing the thread on how to do entrelac, I decided I wanted to try it on a small project. With night time temps near freezing while we've been camping, I figured the dogs could use an extra warm coat . Lucy's ears are tucked in for this picture because it was about 30 degrees outside (camping) when this was taken.

entralacoat2.jpg

I did learn something while doing this: I need to use alot bigger hook then I usually would. I seem to really have alot of tension when doing this technique. Also, if I make another project, I don't really care for varigated yarn using this technique, it just doesn't show up as nice as solids.

I love seeing puppy coats on here! Yours is great looking in the entrelac. It's a technique I'm dieing to try myself, once my arm heals. You camp in 30 degree weather?! I thought only I did that...and I have an RV!:lol

It was a fun project to try it out and get the feel for it. I think I did well enough to try a larger project sometime.... gotta weed through a few other things on my to do list first tho :)

Archived