I found this great site

kls7980

Isn't that site great??? One of the best sites for links to patterns you will ever see. I love that site.

I didnt know that was your site. I love that site and use it all the time. You have done a wonderful job. :hug :hug :hug

I am very very familiar with that site. :yes:yes:yes:yes

:D('Cause it happens to be mine.) :D

Glad you like it!

Actually, I don't think I told anyone this, but Rachel, it's because of your site that I found Crochetville! I was looking for a pattern for something (can't remember what now) and the link was to a pattern posted here. After lurking for a few weeks I joined. It's all your fault I spend hours on end on my computer!!! :cheer

It's all your fault I spend hours on end on my computer!!! :cheer

:P:P:P:P:P Yeah sure!!!

I'm so happy you all enjoy CPC. I do spend a lot of time on it...the links have been to found, added, and then checked to make sure they work, as well as answering e-mails, etc. It's mostly fun, though. ;)

And now you have crochetroundup!! How is that going??? I am thinking of joining that once I get my website up and running in June.

And now you have crochetroundup!! How is that going??? I am thinking of joining that once I get my website up and running in June.

Crochet Pattern Roundup is not huge yet, but it has a steady amount of unique traffic per day. I still think it is a good idea and if a lot of people would jump on it I (and others) believe it would be a rousing success. It is doing well in MSN and should be picked up better by Google soon. (I sincerely hope it takes after CPC...tried typing the word crochet into Google recently? At least in my neck of the woods, CPC is #3 on the list.)

This is just a tiny bit offtopic but did anyone see the adorable Giraffe Toy that one of the Donnas put on there just recently? I think that thing is soooo cute!

I'm planning on launching a necklace/choker collection on CPR in the coming weeks. That will be the first item in the jewelry section unless somebody beats me to it. (smile)

And then for all of those that do the K-word (just kidding, I have absolutely nothing against knitting!!!) there is KPC. It is getting to be just as big as CPC and it won't be too long before it is visted just as much.

Great. And the more people on there the better it will be for all of us. So, I plan on submitting a few things in June!!:D I will talk more about that with you later though. (like how and what and where and all the ins and outs)

I am very very familiar with that site. :yes:yes:yes:yes

:D('Cause it happens to be mine.) :D

Glad you like it!

I found it through google, I was having a hard time understanding how to whipstitch something from my crochet book so I went on there and found better instructions.:D

Archived