Hello from Hampton Roads Va.

pineknott

After two months of lurking,I decided it was time to become a member.

I'm a lefty who crochets right handed,when I taught myself there weren't any left handed instructions to be found.

A long time ago I used to crochet edging around hankerchiefs,the older I got the harder it was for me,so gave that up.

I mostly work on afghans,and an occasional potholder,washcloths or scarf.

Linda

Welcome, Linda. I'm a lefty also and I was fortunate enough to have a mother with the patience of a saint who taught me to crochet with my left hand... which is a good thing because I'm *very* lefthanded and would not have had the coordination to learn to crochet with my right. Hats off to you for being clever enough to teach yourself to crochet and to learn the craft with your non-dominant hand!

Vicki

Thank you for the nice welcome

Auntbubbels-I was born and raised in NY,over in Park Slope, in the early 60's

many a summers day would find us walking to SunsetPark pool,that was quite a hoof from Lincoln Place.

dogymom-our daughter was at the Marion Jobcorp,and she went to Wytheville CC.

All you other wonderful ladies and gents who share your pattern know-how,have been a tremendous help to me,thanks.Linda

Hi Linda! Greetings from North Dakota!

I'm glad you finally stopped lurking and joined us! There are so many talented and generous people at Crochetville. You will love it here, and we will love having you here too! :hook:manyheart

Again, welcome to the neighborhood! :welcome

Archived