Seeking Computer bug testers: testers found!

KristieMN

You can pose these bugs to sit ontop of your monitor, speakers ect.

3bugs.jpg

I am looking foor 5-6 testers to try them.

General supplies:

Size F Crochet Hook

Small amounts of ww yarn

Tapestry needle for sewing

Small amount of fiberfill

Black craft pipe cleaners

Embroidery floss

Small buttons for eyes (optional)

I am going to warn you, some of the pieces (like the antennas) are small.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Just like last time, the response was great! Thank you to all my testers who volunteered! I am looking forward to seeing what you create.

thank you!

Very cute I wish I could test for you put right now I have to many projects going. If you get the pattern published etc let me know would love to try them out later.

i sware! you've got to just sit with this forum open waiting on somone to post a new pattern if you want to test anything! seriously, these are adorable!

Thank you all for the compliments!

I am with you, I am excited to see what the testers come up with.

I have made 2 of each bug so far, ...and they keep walking out of the house with someone.

The last one left with my dad. Funny how things up and walk away!

O.k.

There has been one mistake pointed out so far..it is the stitch count on bug #3.

Rows 11-12 should be

Finish off yellow. You wont need it for rest of body

11) ch 1, ( sc dec, sc in next 2 sc) repeat around (13 sc)

12) ch 1, sc dec around (7 sc)

Thanks!

Hi! Here is what I made from Kristie's pattern.

139623471_8ba1357658_m.jpg

I know I will be making some more of these later on as gifts. Its really such a cute design, I could not have thought of it myself. And the patterns were easy to follow.:hook

Thanks Kristie, for letting me test your computer bugs patterns!:yay

I finished one, I can't take a picture though, until I get new batteries for my camera. I only noticed maybe one 'mistake', on the foot Row 1. Where it says, 'Working along back side of chain, sc in middle sc, sc in end sc.' I think you are skipping the first one. Every time I don't come up with 8, but if I do that first stitch, I come up with 8 sc. :think That's the only thing I noticed. :P

I also made my legs and arms crocheted.. (antennas, too). I know (from past experience, with a Love Bug I made w/ antennas out of pipe cleaners...) The three year old will pull them out and they get lost. Doesn't matter how much glue,... :blush He slept with his bug last night, it was so cute. Soon as I get batteries I'll post a picture. (Before he 'loves it' too much...:blush )

Thank you Kristen for letting me be a tester! I hope to make the other two soon, too.

Tina

Well here is one little guy I finished last night. He went to bed with him, he went to the Nature Center today with us, he's playing with him right now... (I think he really likes him!) :hook He picked out all the colors himself, too. (I think they turned out pretty good together.) Well here he is:

th_Picture692.jpgth_Picture697.jpg

This is yellow and green (the colors turned out dark in the picture.)

Now I am making the middle one for his brother, but as a bee. (We saw a bee hive at the Nature Center...)

Here they are together. Now I have to make a 'Queen Bee'.

Tina

I love these, there so cute:manyheart . I can't believe I missed this one, see what sick kids do:( . Oh well, next time.:yay Great job Kristie on the patterns & to everyone that's made one you did great.:cheer

ok this was so fun everyone in my family wants one now. buggie.jpg

Kristie these are great going to be makeing more I used the caron brites so that the colors would be nice and bright. I have even named them Intel is on the left and Pentium is on the right.. lol

Deborah

I also went with the crochet limbs because I have a 13 month old dd and everything is food in her opinion lol. but i have finished 2 all I have left is the bee. I used caron ss brites as well. When I finish I will post pics. thanks for letting me do this kristie.

Archived