Seeking Computer bug testers: testers found!

KristieMN

I also went with the crochet limbs because I have a 13 month old dd and everything is food in her opinion lol. but i have finished 2 all I have left is the bee. I used caron ss brites as well. When I finish I will post pics. thanks for letting me do this kristie.

I used pipecleaners for the limbs, just different colored ones for each bug!! I don't have anyone that will eat mine. :hook

PLEASE tell us when & where your pattern for these cuties will be available!! My DH is a computer tech and I would LOVE to make these guys for him!!! They're just too freakin' cute!!!:manyheart

Kristin,

Got them done and they are sooo cute! Fun too! You're very talented. Thanks for letting me test them out. As soon as I can grab someones digital camera I will e-mail you pics.

Thanks!

Kristin,

Got them done and they are sooo cute! Fun too! You're very talented. Thanks for letting me test them out. As soon as I can grab someones digital camera I will e-mail you pics.

Thanks!

I cant wait to see them!

:blush hi!

I can't make amigurumi or thread animals all times, but I look for patterns for make thems. your computer bugs are oh so cute!!! And I wanted to ask you... can you send me the pattern, please? Same if I can test it?

Thanks a lot!

froggy:cheer

Archived