not sure what to call this.....(amigurumi)

KristieMN

I went out on a limb and asked my 3 yr old what I should crochet.

Since she was eating a hershey kiss at the time, that is what she said to make. This is what I ended up with. kiss.jpg

I know, kinda goofy..but she loves it. It is only 2 inches tall, not including stem.

Just thought I would share! Thanks

It looks like a beautiful hot pink Hershey Kiss to me!!:cheer If you were making this for your daughter, I'd call it "Mom's Kiss".....for your little sweetie!

Daisy.

That's adorable! And before I even read what you wrote I thought "that looks like a red Hershey Kiss" so I would call it a red Hershey Kiss.

I bet she does love it... it has a really sweet expression! I mean, for yarn! :yes

HA! Well you just had a sale! My 6 year old daughter was looking over my shoulder when I opened this thread and she was like, OH MOMMA, what is that? Can you make that for me? Can you make a girl one and a boy one?

You just never know eh??? How cute!!!

HA! Well you just had a sale! My 6 year old daughter was looking over my shoulder when I opened this thread and she was like, OH MOMMA, what is that? Can you make that for me? Can you make a girl one and a boy one?

You just never know eh??? How cute!!!

I scribbled down the pattern... honestly, I didnt think anyone would want it though.:lol

I can post it in the pattern section if anyone is in interested.

I have had to make 5 more now... in different colors. My sister is using them to teach her son colors. He is slightly autistic. He works better with 3-D images, rather than books.

Well of course that is a hersheys kiss! Looks just like one! This from someone who has eaten waaaaay too many of them in her life:blush ! It is adorable really is the pattern written down?

It looks like a beautiful hot pink Hershey Kiss to me!!:cheer If you were making this for your daughter, I'd call it "Mom's Kiss".....for your little sweetie!

Daisy.

I second that! Mom's Kiss is cute!!

Archived