Free Pattern - Travel Jewelry Pouch

thecrochetdude

They really do make perfect gifts! I give these as hostess gifts, etc, all the time. I have a box full of them and if a quick gift need arises I just grab one in the color that seems right and the recipient always seems so happy to get one! :hug

:bounce

Drew, where were you when I was single? I swear, having a box of gifts ready to give out? My DH doesn't have a clue about such things. In fact, he has stated on several occasions that one of the reasons he married me was so that he would never have to worry about gifts again... I think they broke the mold when they made you! :devil

Drew, where were you when I was single? I swear, having a box of gifts ready to give out? My DH doesn't have a clue about such things. In fact, he has stated on several occasions that one of the reasons he married me was so that he would never have to worry about gifts again... I think they broke the mold when they made you! :devil

I like to be prepared... takes away all the :bang !!

I did one of those in velvet and satin.. sewn of course for my dd's prom for a purse and she loved it.. Done in yarn won't the jewerly etc catch onto the yarn?????

Hi Darlene,

I've never heard of it happening, but I imagine it's possible depending on how pointy your jewelry is! :eek I've used them for rings mostly and never had a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived