just ducky

ria

I've been sitting around all day because of an infection around one of my molars and feeling a bit run down (I'm on antibiotics for it) . . .so what else is a girl to but design another free pattern. Here it is - http://ballostringdesigns.com/free/ducky.html

I hope you like it. . .I do. The animations were almost more fun than the crocheting. It's a toss up.

good nght ;)

Sorry you are having a pain in the mouth with your tooth.. I tell my dentist he is a nice guy but can be a read pain in the mouth lol..

I use to work front office in a dental office so I understand.. Hopefully you will be feeling better very very soon. But see that infection hasn't hurt your creativity cute duck and he fits in nicely --with the bunny in that basket cute. very cute...

:rabbit:ducky

You take care and feel better.

:hug

I think you duck looks charming--pointy bill and all! Very cute!

Oprah always says if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck! :laughroll

:ducky :ducky :ducky :ducky

Lorry

Thanks for sharing!! I so love the bunny and the ducky! I hope I get to make one for the small toy exchange, heck I am going to make one anyway:) Thanks again for sharing your talent. Hope you are feeling better now.

hugs

Vims

He's so cute! I love him. I have been on a crochet toy binge (?) lately. I don't know why... maybe cuz I'm in the toy swap? I'm having so much fun, though, I don't want to stop. :cheer Thanks for sharing him with us, and I hope your tooth feels better. Tooth pain is miserable. I had a root canal done a couple years ago and it was horrible.

Tina

Your ducky and rabbit are both adorable and will be done in time to give to my 4 year old grandson.

The animations are AWESOME!! :cheer

Thanks for the patterns!

Tammy:hook

I love them, there so cute! I'll have to make that ducky :ducky. I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth, I feel your pain, I recently had all 4 infected impacted wisdom teeth removed.:eek I wish you well, hope you feel better soon! :hug

Archived