Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie, I love the idea of the flower ghan, too - thanks for the links and have a safe and fun time away!:):hug

Well my printer has cooled off. I want to make them all. I want to do the pinwheel for my Oma who grew up in Holland and misses it alot. She is 83 so I need to get my but in gear. Thanks for the inspiration-Ruth

I know what you mean, Tabby-- a never-ending pile of projects .

We'll get them tackled though and will be able to take on some of these new ones then .

I'll tackle them & you wear the cheerleaders get up. :cheer I'll let you borrow my duct tape. ;):lol

Thanks, I took it over to my MIL today for her to pass on to a Veteran for charity blitz and she thought it was her's Might have to make her a quilt one now though she has a blue million lapghans and afghans :)

Thanks, I took it over to my MIL today for her to pass on to a Veteran for charity blitz and she thought it was her's Might have to make her a quilt one now though she has a blue million lapghans and afghans :)

It's gorgeous, Heather!

With your MIL - guess you'll be busy ...you're not on the "Sky" CAL, are you??:lol :lol

I am Judy :lol but getting close to finished with WIPS so I'll be able to start more soon:lol

Lucky gal!!:)

Yeah, my problem is I like to make ghans so nothing ever goes too fast. Right now I have 5 big ghans to finish but 1 i'm actually going to bury & put it out of my misery. So 4 and 1 baby ghan half done. I had more but just finished 2 baby ghans. ;) Nothing on my list is small but baby booties. :lol After this I vow to not start more then 2 at a time without finishing them. :D

Archived