Four Rings In A Square Afghan

Crochet Smooches

Hello Everyone:

I just finished this afghan called "Four Rings In a Square Afghan". I got the rings pattern from a very dear friend of mine, I had to put it together to make an afghan and this is what I came up with. My Co-worker Stephanie, bought it for her son who's getting married in July 2006

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Four Rings In A Square Afghan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Crochet/ringssquareghan.jpg

Rings Close-up:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Crochet/ringssquarecloseup.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!!

That design is really beautiful, but I always love your work....Ava.:cheer Have you been selling much of your work /ponchos/shrugs/clothes or keeping it for yourself??

That design is really beautiful, but I always love your work....Ava.:cheer Have you been selling much of your work /ponchos/shrugs/clothes or keeping it for yourself??

Hi Jessecat:

Thanks girl, I've been selling stuff for sure, this afghan is already SOLD to one of my co-workers, and I got another order for another one, not the same design, so I'm pretty much keeping really busy;)

Have a great day girl......

That is facinating. I really like the idea of the rings in the middle. That could be used for a wedding shower gift, with the rings in gold and the rest in white or cream.

Beautiful job.:hook

That is facinating. I really like the idea of the rings in the middle. That could be used for a wedding shower gift, with the rings in gold and the rest in white or cream.

Thank you Tampa Doll, my co-worker bought it as a wedding gift for her son, so you're right.:)

• 4 weeks later...

I love those rings! I've seen some similar patterns in an old book of mine and have always wanted to try that idea. Your afghan looks really classy!

Uh Huh...I was thinkin' the same thing. Great minds and all that?? :think

LOVELY!!! Got imagination turning....Oh Man! I already have TOO many wips!! :help

Archived