March is National Crochet Month, what shall we do?!?

I have often wondered if there is a Guiness book of records record we could all break.

I am wondering if the crochet hook might be the most travelled hook.

Surely there is a record we can all break together??? Other than that I am lost for ideas. :think

I love that idea using the Traveling hook....the hooks journey is going to be documented and therfore may qualify for the most travelled hook!!

I have often wondered if there is a Guiness book of records record we could all break.

I am wondering if the crochet hook might be the most travelled hook.

Surely there is a record we can all break together??? Other than that I am lost for ideas. :think

I love that idea using the Traveling hook....the hooks journey is going to be documented and therfore may qualify for the most travelled hook!!

Every person that uses it could make something with it and we could put together a .pdf file with pics and blurbs that tell the hook's story!

Hmmm, I thought March was National Craft Month? I wish I knew where to find a listing of all these holidays so I would know ahead of time.

The reason I'm questioning this is that the craft stores are usually on top of these things and have events and sales when things like this happen. I know Michaels and HL mentioned it being "National Craft Month" and also Jo-Anns did. If it were also crochet month, I think they would be offering specials and spotlights on crocheting as well.

Just my thoughts! :)

YES IT IS NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH OR THATS WHAT THE WOMAN AT THE LIBRARY TOLD ME YESTERDAY. I HAVE THAT 40% OF COUPON BUT THIS IS NOT PAY WEEK SO IT WILL GO TO WASTE. HOBBY LOBBY ALSO HAS SUGAR'N CREAM YARN FOR .99 EACH. THERESA :cheer

Archived