Tested Priceless Peridot Doily

dennymare

Well I finished the Priceless Peridot doily and have to say this was a really fun one to do. You do one half and then do the other. I used a size 6 hook and some thread I had ordered from Elegent Crochet. The thread was a little different to work with than what I use normally. It is an acrylic and polyester blend but is really soft and does have a nice shimmer throughout. I don't think the pictures do the doily any justice but here it is. Thank you Kathy for allowing me to test this for you.

Mary

halfperidot2.jpgPricelessperidot3.jpg

IM000099.jpg

Well I finished the Priceless Peridot doily and have to say this was a really fun one to do. You do one half and then do the other. I used a size 6 hook and some thread I had ordered from Elegent Crochet. The thread was a little different to work with than what I use normally. It is an acrylic and polyester blend but is really soft and does have a nice shimmer throughout. I don't think the pictures do the doily any justice but here it is. Thank you Kathy for allowing me to test this for you.

Mary

Wow,,,thats a preety doily...Thats something that easyily could be a pillow cover... I love the color and love the designs!

Archived