Two baby sets finished

crochet smartcat

I took a break from the Knitting Olympics to work up these 2 baby sets on commission. One more will need to be done and she took one that was already complete, but thought I would share these two.[All images clickable]

This is done in Bernat Berella "4", and used the Everyday Raglan Sweater, with modifications. The socks are Seaman's Booties, from a book (but don't remember the book name), with size modifications.

th_0220005.jpg

This one is done in Plymouth Encore Colorspun (discontinued, I think) and LB Jiffy, and used Bev's Baby Jacket, again with modifications. The booties are Granny's Love Baby Booties, with size modifications.

th_0220001.jpg

Here are the care/size tags I made, to put in all my clothing items. I used the inkjet iron-on transfers and a nice heavy satin ribbon. The name tag is from Annie's Attic, I believe (my mom bought them for me).

th_0220003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking for a pattern to do the Canadian Maple Leaf, for a long, long time. I notice there is not enough Canadian desgns out there for crochet.

Thankyou for having a square. I can now make a few of these up and add them to my friendshipghan. Thankyou!!

Just beautiful :manyheart The tags look so professional. What a great idea.

Both sets are gorgeous :clap And I love the tags, it looks so professional :cheer

Thanks for sharing :)

Archived