A Short Introduction

threeolivemartini

Hello every one My name is Elizabeth .. i have been crocheting since i was 7... my mother thought it wise to teach me and my sisters all the skill necessary to be a "good home maker" .... and most of them have come in handy so far...

my hooks have been a blur since the onset of poncho/shawl mania.. all my friends and nieces have requests..

i try to make all of my Christmas gifts every year... i was taught something from the heart always means more than something every one else can get....thus i always have many WIP.. i start in january by making my list...

i currently live in NC... KY is home .. i miss it alot .. but know i will be back there in 2 years so its not so bad....i live in a pretty little town here and its a nice change of scenery...

i hope to jump right in here and make some new friends...

Hi Elizabeth! :))

and :welcome to Crochetville.

Lots of WIPs??? :thumbsup You've come to the right place!

:yay2 We are glad to have you here.

well to answer where in KY... my house is way down near the Tn border right across from CLarksville, TN in a very small town called Trenton .. i doubt any one here actually knows of trenton.. clarksville joins right up agains Ft Campbell .. home of the 101st.. i am sure alot of you are familiar if you watch the news at all ..

thank you all for your kind wlecomes.. i am really looking forward to being involved here.. i see i just missed the scarf swap.. and yarn swap maybe next time !

I think that would be about three and a half to four hours from me. We used to live in Raleigh which is about one and a half hours north east of Southern Pines. Now we are living on the coast in New Bern.

I have been to raleigh.. it doesnt take me that long to get there
Ah, well, that was just a guesstimate. I haven't actually driven between Raleigh and Southern Pines. It takes me about two hours and 15 minutes to get to Raleigh from where I am.

ok ... you made me do it..LOL.. i got on mapquest... and it says i am 176 miles from you .. so however long it takes you to drive that far LOL ..mapquest says 3 hours 35 minutes.. i think they were smoking the crack pipe .. but hey i might be wrong..but every time i have done their directions and gone some where its taken me at least 45 minutes less than what they say .. maybe they account for potty breaks.. i dont know ..but at least now i know where new bern is and to me it isnt that far ..

Archived