my weinerdog's new dress

dazy

in the mail today was the sweetest peach and yellow cotton dress for my dog. chicrochetcrazy(alisha) made it for her. she's prancing around here like she's worth a million bucks. i'd put a picture here, but i've never had any luck at that. so, i put it on my blog. check it out.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7606/1971/1600/dreamsicle%20dog.jpg

:ty:hug

Too cute! Aw she's adorable!! gotta luv our little furry friends huh :yes

and the outfit is so cute too ! very complimentary color!

~emily

That is so fantastic!! Your pup looks like a beautiful princess. I received a patten book for Christmas with a doggie sweater in it and when I opened to the page who did they show for a model? None other than a beautiful Dachshund pup!! My doxie baby is long hair, but I am very partial to the breed in general. Here is a link to my blog for anyone that might want to see pics of my pretty girl. Just scroll down she's on the bottom right.

JC

http://www.fortheloveofyarn.blogspot.com

The dress is just adorable. Alisha you did a wonderful job:cheer

Perfect for the princess modeling it:princess

My Hansel and Gretel are weiners (1yo bro & sister), too:)

Then there is Mr. Pnut he is a weiner but kinda looks between a pork chop and Cannon's (remember that show?!) bull dog!! I love him to pieces. I told him both of us are going on a diet:eek

I have the hardest time fitting Hansel with a sweater. He gets soo cold.

Hansel is small and the biggest problem seems to be the arm area.

angela aka.bayoucritter

VERRRY BEAUUUTIFUULLLL!!!!! AND THE SWEATER IS ALSO VERY BEAUTIFUL:lol

I HAD A WEINNER DOG ONE TIME -HE WAS A PRINCE. WE NOW HAVE A LITTLE WHITE MIXED BREED THAT SOMEONE LEFT AT OUR HOUSE SIX YEARS AGO. SHE IS PAMPERED AND SPOILED AND RULES THE HOUSEHOLD:dog

I AM JUST LEARNING CROCHET. WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO MAKE MY LITTLE QUEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT SOME POINT.

GAYNELL

Archived