Hello, new to Crochetville

prpl4me

Hi all,

My name is Kim, I'm 45, I'm a Nurse (LVN), mother of 2, grandma of 2 beautiful girls. Married to a wonderful man for 8 yrs. He's the greatest, complains sometime about money spent on crafts, but I just tell him :blah ,:blah ,:blah , and he usually backs off. Hahaha. I've been crocheting off and on for about 27 yrs, but have been crocheting daily for about the the last 8 yrs. It's like I have to crochet or I don't feel good, or the day is just not complete. I have patterns of all different kinds of crafts, including crochet. I love to make the bed dolls:)h filet crochet, afghans, some doilies and snow flakes :w-flake . Right now I'm working on crocheted glass ornament covers, snowflakes, and 2 dolls. I like to have several different projects going at one time because I usually make them for birthdays, anniversaries, or Christmas and depending on who's over is what I decide to work on. Have to keep it a secret. So see nothing exciting about me.

Hi Kim, welcome to Crochetville! You might want to join the gift-along where a bunch of us are making gifts throughout the year. It's in the Crochet-alongs section.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Welcome Kim! :hi

This is a great board! You'll find lots of crocheting friends here! :grouphug

Archived