Hello

kraftinkim

Hi everyone. My friend Trish has been after me to join this wonderful group so I decided to do it. I live in Knoxville TN with my husband, twin sons who are almost 16, and our five kitties.

I have been crocheting since I was about 12. I was taught by my great grandmother who was a leftie, so basically I had to teach myself. I love to crochet - it is very relaxing for me. I also knit a little bit - can make dishcloths and mittens and that is about all I have tried. I can cross stitch and do plastic canvas as well and I just recently started sewing.

I have to tell you all though that I am not very good at sites like this. I can use email and word and things like that, so if you really want to chat with me, you might want to send me an email at kimwooden@comcast.net

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. Thanks Trish for recommending this site to me. :clap

:day

:ty for making me feel so welcome to crochetville. I look forward to getting to know some of you better. Is there anyone out there from Knoxville area? I have only been here 2 1/2 years and have yet to make a friend who is crafty in any way. Sad but true.

Thanks again for making me feel like a part of your group after only a few hours.

kraftinkim AKA Kim

Archived