Red row counter from Clover.

CLLinda

I bought a red row clicker counter from Clover. I love the thing. It really helps me know what row I am on, especially when making hats.

The trouble is, when I leave the room, my kids just love it too and click away a bunch of numbers. So now I have to hide it.;)

Does anyone else have this problem? Or are my kids just weird? I have told them not to, but every once in a while, the clicker gets clicked.

Linda

I've never heard of such a thing, but now I WANT ONE! :lol

You know, I could see my DH doing that to me if I had one just to mess with me!!!! (Maybe stick it in your hook case or something when you get up?)

I use my row counter all the time and want another one just to have. And no, your children are not weird, my daughter is always clicking it, as is my darling husband. I will be in the other room and hear "click" and start screaming "I am using that, please put it back to the number it was on". They can't help themselves.

I want another so that: 1) If this one gets lost, I will be lost

2) So they have one to play with too!

:lol I'm not the only one with that problem (and I have 3 kids that fight over it)! It drives me insane!

I bought a red row clicker counter from Clover. I love the thing. It really helps me know what row I am on, especially when making hats.

The trouble is, when I leave the room, my kids just love it too and click away a bunch of numbers. So now I have to hide it.;)

Does anyone else have this problem? Or are my kids just weird? I have told them not to, but every once in a while, the clicker gets clicked.

Linda

I have one that I use for knitting, and I just love it! Luckily, I don't have any little ones around to get click-happy, but I do put mine away when I leave my project so my 13-year-old step-son doesn't get any bright ideas!!:lol

Laurie:hook

I WANT ONE:eek ...I've never seen those here in Puerto Rico...I mean...i'm not out in the jungle :lol but honestly i've never seen them in walmart or nothing like that. Where can I get those?:think

I just recently bought a second one, as I'm a bad girl and usually have several projects going at one time. But row counting is usually not a problem for me in crochet, as a glance at the project makes it pretty obvious. For my knitting that is another story. And there is a little tiny one that has a ring that I can slip onto my knitting needle that I really want to get . But I'm trying to talk myself into spending the money to get the electronic one. Both of those can be seen here. No kids in my house to bother them.http://www.yarn.com/knitting/knitting5.html

Archived