Snowman Ornament Topper

fuzzy ferret

Here is a snowman ornament topper that I just completed. The whole thing is crocheted except for the 3 black pom poms down his front and the styrofoam ball that he rests on for his 'lower body'. I had fun making this, and it is so easy and cute! Made with #10 thread and a size 'B' aluminum hook.

Hpim0011.jpg

Krystal

He's so cute, Krystal! Where did you get the pattern for it?

Jackie,

Its from an old Annie's Attic Leaflet. They have several other designs too, but I thought this one would be better since you can still use him for the winter season even after christmas!

Krystal

Great job on him Krystal! I bought the topper book a few months ago and have been trying to find the time to make one of these......after seeing how cute yours is its just been bumped up my priority list of to-dos!

he looks great! I made 80 of the crocheted ornaments for my craft show but I put them on glass ornaments! :clap :clap

Yeah, he was supposed to be on a glass ornament, but since I'm sending him off thru the mail, I thought the styrofoam would be a better way to go, plus the texture of the styrofoam ball sorta looks like packed snow. :lol ....Or so I thought.

Krystal

Oh I'd love to make this guy. Any info on the leaflet would be greatly appreciated. He's adorable!
Hi! It is in the Crochet Ornament Toppers booklet from Annie's Attic #874811 - http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=15678 normally 5.99 but on sale right now for 3.99!

• 2 years later...

Archived